Let's get active

Dear followers, I recently just ran my first 10K thanks to a little flyer that I found on a table at Chick-fil-a during my lunch break.
The race was created to support the "Leukemia & Lymphoma society". (See link)
Since I enjoy running and...I have a really big heart, I immediately look for the directions to register.
I registered on a website called : Active.com and I wanted to share this website with you guys because it is very well done. You can look for races in your area, learn about nutrition, discover new kinds of activities....just so you can be active and enjoy it!

Learn about "feeling good everyday" (click on the link), Learn about "adventure racing" (click on the link)
And you can learn about many other interesting stuff! Go check it out :) 

With love,
B-lou

No comments:

Post a Comment