Superbowl

Superbowl will happen THIS Sunday, February 3rd!
It is time to get your game ON for some fun football and good performances (well depending on how the artists actually perform...hopefully great this time!) or.....just be excited for commercials like me !
I must admit, my marketing/advertising background is kicking in and I get excited to see the commercials more than I do about the game... Well after-all, the companies advertising during the Superbowl spend more than 3 million for a 60 seconds ad, so I am ready to see their work !


My boy already has different ideas concerning the food/drinks (yes Superbowl= boys cooking, it just makes sense) BUT  if you have any other fun ideas, please let me know!



Have a LOT of fun my dear followers and be safe!

With love,
B-lou

No comments:

Post a Comment