Canvas..Love them. A lot

Canvas are everywhere these days. Especially all over pinterest. Why? Because they are easy to make, cheap and can decorate a room right away. Also, who doesn't need a good quote in their bedroom or living room? You can walk by, remind yourself of what you are about or what you should be thinking... and there it is!
I love quotes and I love pretty pictures. I am not all about positive energy, karma and all of that; but I believe that surrounding yourself with things that you like, make you smile and are pretty can definitely have a good impact on you.
Here are some of my favorites:


If you want to make your own canvas, it is very simple. You can find the canvas itself in store like Walmart, Office Max or any kind of craft store. Then you just need to buy some paint, some brushes, maybe a few decorative icons. AND....let your creativity begins! 

With love,
B-lou  

No comments:

Post a Comment