Coachella 2012

All the starts are talking about Coachella, you see pictures everywhere but you are wondering what is really "Coachella"? Well...I have the answer for you!

Coachella is best known as "The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival" ; it is an annual music and arts festival, organized by Goldenvoice and held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, in the Inland Empire's Coachella Valley. 

The Coachella 2012 line-up features some of the best music of 2011 for six nights over the course of two weekends. Coachella is the hub for the hottest acts, the most down-to-earth celebrities and the most fashionable fans. 

I really hope I can find tickets next year because this festival just looks so amazing! If you have any good tips to get tickets, let me know :)

I selected for you some pictures of the concerts, fans, celebrities, parties..

1 comment: