And the love for Bacon continues...

After watching cooking shows for hours during Thanksgiving break (while I was trying to digest... not always so easy)  , I wanted to learn how to be a "cute little chef". On TV, they always make it look so easy, apparently the main ingredient is always love. "Cook with love and passion".  I figured I could handle that, I am full of love... and always ready for good food. Always.

Last night, with my "bacon-lover-boyfriend", we made some  "Bacon Wrapped Scallops" and cooked in the oven some roasted potatoes to go with it. It was fantastic! I will share with you the recipe, so you can be a "cute little chef" or just enjoy the great mix between seafood and bacon. You can't go wrong with that.

Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Ingredients: 
  • 12 large sea scallops, cut in half 
  • 12 pieces of bacon, cut in half 
  • cayenne pepper 
  • olive oil spray 

Directions:
  • Cut large scallops in half. Wrap each scallop in half a strip of bacon and secure with a wooden toothpick. (Smaller scallops may be left whole).
  • Spray lightly with olive oil spray.
  • Dust lightly with a pinch of cayenne pepper.
  • Place in baking dish and bake at 425°F, turning once for 20 to 30 minutes or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment