Wine lover...forever!

By now, I am sure that most of you figured out that I have a big passion and love for...wine!
Well, maybe you are not as passionate as me to call yourself a "wine lover", you just enjoy a glass of wine occasionally.... or maybe you think that you are not experienced enough in the wine field... in both cases; each time you go to the store to buy a bottle of wine, it is sometimes becoming a bit of a struggle... But I will try to help you out here.

Well...you can reassure yourself, you do not have to worry too much about your "wine skills" yet because learning about wine is not easy and it takes a long time to be really knowledgeable about it.
I am not that experienced either but I like to take classes to learn more about it and frankly until you are good enough to teach a wine class, you will have to trust your luck a little ;)


BUT... I found this app that you can download on your ipad or iphone , it is called "snooth app" and you can type in any wine label and get the reviews from different people. It might not be perfect yet, but the chances of you getting a terrible wine for your lover are limited ;)


Just remember... looking at different websites to figure out what is good/bad is a great idea but at the end of the day you have to take risks and try different wines to figure out what you really like!

With love,
B-lou

No comments:

Post a Comment